Application Engineer (SQL), IT Engineer (Fibre Network), IT Project Mgr
Application Engineer/ Senior Engineer (OSS)
Salary: $3000 - $4000
• Provide OSS application support to all internal and external users
• Work with internal parties on technical solutions and solution implementations
• Perform functional and technical analysis of business requirements, and work with the OSS team and vendor(s) in the development of solution design
• Support application software configuration, programming, enhancement and testing based on changing business requirements
• Degree/ Diploma in IT, Computer Engineering/ equivalent with 2 years of relevant experience in OSS and/or Telecommunications industry
• Those with 4 years of relevant experience will be considered for Senior Associate Engineer position or higher
• **Fresh Diploma graduate with SQL knowledge welcomed to apply for entry position.
• Good knowledge and hands-on experience in web services and dynamic web application developments (SOAP, WDSL, PHP, JSP, Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
• Experience in Linux environment and application server setup is advantageous
• Familiar with all phases of SDLC and/or Agile
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation and communication skills
Engineer (Network Maintenance) ( 2 year contract)
• Track that all installation appointments and work orders are fulfilled and delivered on time
• Monitor and ensure that all fault tickets are resolved timely and meet performance SLA on MTTR, availability and QoS. Prepare monthly performance indicator reports according to the SLA framework.
• Monitor and ensure that all work orders are completed timely and meet performance on SAP and QoS. Prepare monthly performance indicator reports according to the SAP and QoS framework.
• Perform in-depth trouble-shooting of faults with using OTDR, GPON meter and power meter/light source.
• Conduct in-depth analysis of statistics through system analytics on fault tickets to identify root cause of fault trends and potential network problems.
• Conduct joint on-site testing and verification tests with QP/RL and RSP personnel to determine root cause of fault and resolution.
• Conduct regular on-site inspections of on-going works to ensure that contractors adhere to established work procedures such as end-to-end testing, installation standards and safety work processes
• To supervise staff and contractors to complete projects (if required).
• Nitec qualification in any discipline
• Experience in telecommunication area with service provisioning and field experience will be an advantage.
• Analytical and has a flair for dealing with technical and operational problems
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work independently and as a team
• Exposure in customer service is an advantage
• Knowledge of Fibre Optics
• With valid Class 3 driving license
• Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply as on-job training will be provided
• Singaporeans/ PR only
CYBER Security Analyst
Responsible for the maintaining of and improving the organization’s cybersecurity posture on an ongoing basis working with external experts to implement security solutions, and work with vendors to monitor, detect and contain cybersecurity incidents to minimize impact to the organization.
• Review and develop security framework, information security policies, processes / procedures and guidelines on an ongoing basis
• Work with vendor to conduct security assessments and penetration tests
• Identify security gaps, perform threat risk assessments in current setup and propose mitigating measures
• Standardize and refine security incident response and escalation processes
• Mitigate and contain threats when detected
• Escalate security incidents and non-compliances on a timely basis
• Work with IT infrastructure team to evaluate, implement and enhance the network perimeter security, endpoint security, SIEM
• Monitor information security alerts triage, mitigate, and escalate issues as needed
• Conduct information security awareness training
• Provide security advisory to end users on regular basis
• IT Security Management of various aspect, e.g. network security, server security, application security, end point security, email security, physical access security, logical access security, etc.
• Keep abreast of industrial IT security advancements and introduce appropriate security enhancements to IT infrastructure and systems
• Degree in Engineering, Science/ IT/ equivalent with 5-6 years experience in cybersecurity management and security governance
• Possess CISSP, CISM/ equivalent IT security certifications. CISA certification will be advantageous
• Prior IT security consulting and/or IT Network experience will be advantageous
• Good working knowledge of security risk management, security governance framework and compliance (IT Security Audit /log review), technical vulnerability management (vulnerability assessment, penetration testing), application security, security technologies (system hardening, IDS/ IPD, firewall), security incident response and security assessment
• Strong understanding of ISO27001 standard
• Hands-on experience at least 4 of the following IT Security Tools:
a. Next Generation Firewall (e.g., FortiGate, Palo Alto, Cisco FirePower)
b. Tenable Security Center Continuous View
c. Endpoint Protection (e.g., Symantec, Trend Micro, Sophos Endpoint)
d. Email Security (e.g., FireEye ETP, Cisco Email Security)
e. Data Loss Prevention (e.g., Symantec, ForcePoint, Digital Guardian)
f. SIEM (e.g., Splunk, QRadar)
• Have understanding of Risk Management, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and IT Regulatory Compliance
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
IT PROJECT Manager
As part of Project Management Office (PMO), The Project Manager will be assigned and be responsible for certain solution functional area(s) or project streams of the project. The Project Manager is expected to lead and manage a cross-functional team, which comprises the system integrator (SI), incumbent vendors, external business partners and internal business and IT SMEs, to deliver the desired business and technical outcomes
- Project/Delivery Management (for the assigned areas):
- • Deliver the project from tender through to post-live support in accordance with the agreed Scope of Work while protecting the interest of the company.
• Ensure the alignment of the new OSS/BSS with the systems that will be retained post-live.
• Partner with the SI and internal/external stakeholders in the development of the Project Management Plan and performance KPIs.
• Partner with business and IT SMEs to deliver the project within scope, cost, time and quality requirements.
• Align the team and identify the associated inter-dependencies.
• Monitor and track the status of work streams, key issues and costs.
• Input into project dashboards and reports for updates on project schedule, budget and status.
• Update communication plans.
• Track and update resources plan, provide input for resource requirements forecasting.
• Review and ensure that vendor deliverables meet contractual obligations.
• Ensure the timely completion of project activities and deliverables, timely escalation of open issues, closure of all issues and the sign-offs from the respective stakeholders.
• Manage the changes to the project scope, schedule and cost
• Facilitate Change Request Process with the appointed SI.
• Ensure production readiness for deployment including testing, data migration, training and communications.
- Project Risk Management (for the assigned areas):
- • Manage the company’s contractual obligations.
• Manage and track the scope, timelines, milestones and committed deliverables closely.
• Identify project risks (technical and non-technical), develop mitigation plans with the relevant stakeholders and ensure the timely execution of the risk mitigation plans.
• Ensure that project risks and potential contingencies impacting scope, time, quality and cost of deliverables are discussed through the appropriate escalation process in a timely manner.
• Monitor, enforce and track project Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Track and maintain the Issues log, Risk Log and Key Decisions log.
- Stakeholder and People Management (for the assigned areas):
- • Manage internal and external stakeholders.
• Work with the team to solve technical and business issues.
• Degree in IT, Computer Engineering/ Science/ equivalent with 8-10 years of working experience min 5 years in Project Management in the software industry.
• Have experience in requirements analysis, business process re-engineering, development/implementation, testing, data migration, training and production cutover.
• Strong technical knowledge in the areas of telecommunications, fibre network technologies and architectures and telecommunications operations.
• Proven experience in implementing OSS/BSS as part of a large-scale telecommunication operations support system implementation
• Experience with OSS/BSS - Order Management/Service Provisioning, Engineering and Contract Management, Billing, Service Assurance – Fault and Trouble Ticketing, and Work Force Management systems.
• Experience with Network Inventory and GIS network planning systems like GE Small World, Hexagon G/Technology and Esri-based tools.
• Effective time management, analytical and logical decision-making ability.
• Good vendor management and able to communicate fluently in English.
Please email Photo and Resume in Microsoft Word format
Please state your Position/ positions applied on the “on TOP” of your resume.
Please state Available Commencement Date or notice period
Please state current and last SALARY and Expected Salary in your resume.
Please state Reasons for leaving current & previous Employment.
BizCare Personnel Services