Application Engineer (Japanese Speaking, Lavender Area)
- Providing sales supporting to client’s enquiries e.g. quotation, providing samples/protocols, etc.
- To provide technical assistance to Customer in relation to appropriate use of products, not limited to the following:
- Maintenance of products performance
- Assisting Customer in setting up of products, including drawing
- Assisting Customer in operation related matters
- Handle enquiries and providing advice to Customer where necessary
- Gathering information on Products through performance of Services
under agreed SLA, which information includes:
√ Information on performance, defect, yields, and other technical issues
√ Information on Customer’s requirements, opinions, claims, and other
remarks regarding Products or their performance or operation
√ Any other information which Customer requires on products
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in Pre & Post sales technical support.
- Experience working in Semiconductor industry is highly desired.
- Language proficiency in Japanese (min N2 & above) as this role requires to work with Japan counterparts and speak in Japanese.
- Technically inclined and possess outgoing personality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants, please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click ‘Apply’.
EA Licence No. 95C5411
EAP Licence No. R1106591
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd