* Development & Implementation of Process Control & Automation application
* Responsible for design & development, implementation, onsite testing & commissioning, support, documentation and training
* Ad-hoc engineering support to customer when required
* Willing to work on fast pace environment
* Willingness for standby duties or work after office hour or during weekend / Public Holiday
* Relevant graduate degree for Engineering (Electrical, Computing, or Mechatronic)
* Min 1-2 yrs experience in good engineering practice, process automation and maintenance. Fresh graduates are welcome.
* Hands on experience in IoT implementation
* Experience in PLC / HMI process control / automation system, onsite commissioning
* Good technical skills in Allen-Bradley / Siemens PLC programming, SCADA
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* Hardware configuration and software coding
* Process Knowledge
* IT knowledge for Server/Client and Infrastructure
* Electrical, instrumentations and control knowledge
* Customer orientated
* Analytical thinking
* Good communication skills for both written and spoken
* Ability to work well with others in a team environment, providing input and feedback in a helpful manner.
* Able to interact well with vendors.
* Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work independently, Pro-active and able to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks when required.
* Willing to travel to overseas on short notice and work after office hour, weekend and public holiday
Interested applicant please send resume with expected remuneration to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Winsys Technology Pte Ltd