Confidential| Date Posted: 3-Mar-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Application Engineer is responsible to support sales effort and assist customers in their applications needs.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Provide engineering support to Sales. Assist customers in product selection based on their applications
- Create new applications to ensure our product meet customer requirements.
- Support system evaluation, demonstration, collaboration, equipment acceptance.
- Provide onsite and online support or consultation to customers’ day-to-day operation.
- Support Sales effort with applications development and technical product information.
- Conduct application training to customers.
- Writing technical documents.
- Support local and oversea assignments and projects
- Travel overseas for work assignment in short notice for a limited period.
- Degree/Diploma in Material Science Engineering, Physics, analytical Chemistry or related science.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar field/scope.
- Knowledgeable in failure analysis, and practical experience using SEM/FIB/X-ray will be advantageous.
Qualities/Attributes we are looking for:
- Eager learner, independent, responsible.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Thrives in dynamic and ever-changing work environments.
- Strong solution-focused work ethic with a high degree of flexibility supporting multiple projects.
- Good written and verbal communication in English and Mandarin in order to manage and resolve technical issues on equipment, process and software with English and Mandarin speaking counterparts.
- Self-motivated and good team player.
- Positive altitude for customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers and colleagues.