Forte Employment Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 10C3364|EA Personal Registration No: R1111325
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Seek out and engage customers for potential new application/development for the purpose of new system penetration.
- Take charge to engage multiple customers/projects simultaneously to provide process related coverage. Extensive travel may be required.
- Take charge to resolve escalated process related issues with satisfactory resolution and agreement with key customers' personnel.
- Spearhead to gain exposure and to impart process related knowledge to internal FSEs.
- Recommend and perform DOEs/evaluations to isolate, improve and optimise customers' processes.
- Prepare data and reports for all troubleshooting, evaluations, and developments works in a timely manner for presentation, discussions and getting agreement with customers and manufacturer.
- Capture, document and share Best Practices and BKMs with both internal teams and manufacturer.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical & Electronics / Chemical / Mechanical / Mechatronic
- In-depth knowledge in CMP equipment and process integration for both 200mm & 300mm wafers.
- Working knowledge of Design of Experience (DoE).
- Excellent oral and and written communication skills with ability to convey the message in concise and effective manner.
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call +(65) 63308543 for further discussion.
Linda Lau Ng Eng
Forte Employment Services Pte Ltd (10C3364)
Forte Employment Services Pte Ltd