Application Engineer (Application development / Support / Town)
► Office Hour
► Working Location: City Hall / Promenade
- To develop and maintain customised software solutions using .Net C#, VB, Java, R programming, Python, and associated technologies centred around Analytical and Web platform.
- Resolve program issues and continuously enhance existing software and generic applications.
- Gather user and technical requirements with proper documentation.
- Support Retail Business Application including new software and hardware initiatives.
- Be involved in day to day service stations troubleshooting and liaise with 3rd party support vendors.
- Experience in designing and implementing web based development projects, administration of SharePoint Portal and Web Parts, and/or Internet Information Services (IIS) Management and Deployment.
- Experience with analytical development work will be beneficial.
- Technical knowledge in basic network infrastructure.
- Certified in Microsoft development will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Retail Business (Service Stations and Head Office) Application.
- Independent self-starter who work well in a team and possess strong analytical and good troubleshooting skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14786
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD