Application Development Lead
- Accelerate your career within a digital asset exchange platform
- Lead and mentor a team of software engineers
- Great opportunity for an individual passionate about Web and API solutions
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
In this role, you will be managing the SDLC, leading the functional and technical delivery of key business initiatives, driving process improvements and automations across teams and functions and be responsible for :
- Creating thorough functional specs, project release plans, and roadmaps, system architecture and database design.
- Transforming requirements into architecture and blueprint for created solutions
- Creating strategy to improve software development and delivery with world-class quality outcomes
- Defining software standards, patterns, methodologies and practices including software quality, execution of agile software delivery
- Conducting object-oriented analysis and code reviews of designs using common patterns
- Managing User Acceptance, Non-functional and Industrial Wide testing.
- Working closely with other IT/Finance/HR/Operations Departments to align with company direction
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You have at least 6 years of application development experience in Spring Boot & Cloud with hands-on experience in Java 11.
- You have strong technical mentorship skills and at least 2 years experience in leading a team of developers and QA in building and shipping complex applications and backend api services.
- You have solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, multithreading and concurrency
- You are familiar with RESTFUL API, micro services and container architecture.
- Proficient in tools used in software development lifecycle, such as IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse, JIRA, Gitlab, Maven, Nexus, etc is required
- You ideally have experience in automated deployment & testing using CICD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Katalon, Selenium etc
- You have demonstrable experience in AWS Cloud technologies and container services such as API Gateway, EC2, RDS, S3, EKS, ECR, Kubernetes etc preferred.
- You are accustomed with Agile methodology and work culture.
- Having experience in securities exchange, derivatives trading, cryptocurrencies and blockchain would be an added advantage
- You are able to communicate effectively in both English and Mandarin to liaise with internal teams
- You have excellent organisational skills and can handle sensitive information confidentially
- You possess a can-do mindset and thrive in a collaborative environment
Snaphunt Pte Ltd