Application Development & Implementation Consultant
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 7-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Project Implementation, Customization Development, and Post Implementation Support of Products and Solutions.
- Provide Consultancy and Coaching for Customers or Channel Partners on Products features.
- Work closely with the team across departments including Pre-Sales, Product Engineering, and Quality Assurance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with good hands-on in software application development, implementation and support.
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills. Experience with some of the following technologies/areas:
- RESTful APIs/Web Services and JSON data format.
- Unix and Windows Operating Systems.
- Apache Http Server, or its variants.
- Tomcat, JBoss Web Server, Oracle WebLogic, or IBM WebSphere Web Container.
- Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Derby Database Software.
- Active Directory or other Directory Services.
- Application Security.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096