Application Developer & Support Consultant
- Attend to customer support requests on queries or problems on Application Software.
- Check, Debug, rectify and test system on program error to ensure resolution.
- Perform Data fixes, Technical Bug fixes and Configuration fixes
- Ensure smooth workflow processes and attainment of service level commitments.
- Communicate and work closely with the Software Product Team on reported problems or enhancements needed for the software.
- Understanding and mapping Client’s functional requirements against the Software available functions and guiding the users
- Identifying customization where needed and working with our own technical team to detail the scope of the customization works where required
- Ensuring quality assurances, user acceptance and implementation of completed customization
- Logging of tickets and all transaction on the Support ticketing tool
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Application Software Support environment with preferably from Solution provider environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System, SQL Server Database and programming skills in ASP.NET, VB.NET are required. Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services will be an added advantage
- Strong and proactive approach to problem-solving and inquisitive mind-set
- Ability to manage and meet customer expectation and delivery timelines
- Prior experience in developing and/or supporting enterprise business application such as Human Resource Management Systems or ERP is an added advantage.
- Able to communicate effectively and willingness to work hard to achieve results;
- Shown ability to work with other team members
- Customer handling skills and service oriented
- To understand and adhere to the company policies and procedures regarding information security management, Personal data protection and data confidentiality
- Perform the role assigned, if applicable, in managing information security and data protection.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to apply online. Alternatively, please send in your detailed resumes in MS-format format (preferably with a recent photograph attached), stating your present and expected salary.
iqDynamics Pte Ltd