Application Developer @ Redhill (Java, Oracle, 5 Days, Max $4200)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 18-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm
- Assist with requirements gathering, analysis and develop functional and technical specifications to meet the business requirements.
- Design, develop, code and test to agreed specifications and ensures appropriates quality standard are applied.
- Translate design concept, prototypes into responsive and user-friendly GUI.
- Assists in user training, user acceptance test and provide application support before and after implementation.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Singaporean or SPR only
- Min Diploma in relevant field
- Fluent in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Chinese clients
- Experience in J2EE, EJB, JSP or other Java development.
- Experience coding stored procedures in an enterprise database (Oracle PL/SQL for Oracle)
- Experience in custom development and integration of ERP application is an advantage.
- Be adept at debugging complex application problems and be able to produce quality software documentation, including requirements specifications, design documents and unit test plans.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web applications is an advantage
- Strong communication skills and willingness to learn new technologies as required.
- Some travel may be required
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)