Application Developer (Microsoft Dynamic Business Central/NAV)
Our client, a relationship focused, service oriented provider of high impact, high performance information technology solutions, is currently seeking for Application Developer.
Basic salary up to $4000
5 days work week (9am-6pm)
Location: Central (Redhill)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Effectively translate business and technical software application requirements into commercialized product deliverables to satisfy project requirements
- Responsible for software planning, designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, implementing, User Acceptance Test (UAT), system training and maintaining NAV for new business processes, new functionality integration, customizations, upgrades and developing additional new custom functionality
- SQL setup and configuration for NAV
- Work with internal and or project’s stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development
- Maintaining/administering security settings for NAV users; responsible for overall application security.
- Analyzing, documenting and suggesting system enhancements through communication with users, management and customers/vendors to meet business goals and satisfy business and technical requirements.
- Dealing with complex situations including: troubleshooting, issue resolution & critical support.
- Planning and executing technical upgrades and releases according to project requirement.
- Minimum of 1-year practical experience analyzing, coding, developing, implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, NAV 2009 – 2018 Visual Studio Code and AL language extensions
- Development experience for Dynamic Business Central, NAV 2009 - 2018
- Experience in Visual Studio code and AL Language Extensions, C/Side Coding
- Strong experience developing complex customizations, database optimization and SQL Reporting Services development is a plus, integration with Third Party Applications;
- Familiar with Database and Web and Server-Client Applications development
- Experience merging code, such as implementing Dynamics NAV Cumulative Updates would be an advantage
- Experienced in Database and Application setup and deployment will be an advantage
- Added advantage if familiar with iOS and Android Apps development
- Experienced in any IDE platforms. Microsoft Visual Studio, Android Studio, Eclipse and Netbeans would be an advantage
- Experience with retail business systems would be an advantage
Kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9740
Soo Joe Yee, Joey
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1767474
People Profilers Pte Ltd