Application Developer (L3/Java Springboot/Oracle PL-SQL)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 19-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Handle technical design, application development for enhancements and projects under the scope of the Application Maintenance Services
- Development of Production Bug Fixes (Code Change)
- Develop, test and deploy fixes to in-scope applications as required
- Provide detailed impact assessment on changes impacting in-scope applications.
- Perform regression testing to ensure systems are not impacted by any new software updates, patches and/or new releases.
- Perform the necessary testing at various stages of the development cycle, support user testing, and obtain user sign-off on the test results
- Perform and support the deployment of tested software updates, patches and/or new releases into the various non-production environments (Dev, UAT, and Pre-PROD)
- Work with users on issue clarifications, resolutions
- Escalate issues to management within an appropriate time
- Adopt continuous improvement approach by recommending improvements in the processes
- Must comply with client's standards such as the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), IT security policies, best practices, procedures & guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of Java/ .NET Programming language with MS SQL Servers, SDLC,UAT
- Experience in working closely with clients providing required services.
- Experience in maintaining (production support) and developing applications.
- Ability to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and client.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Financial Services background is a plus
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547