- Develop in-house systems and data warehousing reports.
- Analyse and document users requirements.
- Provide design functional specification.
- Review software codes.
- Manage software release life cycle management.
- Troubleshoot any database related issues and perform database stored procedures optimization.
- Project life cycle management.
- Provide IT applications support.
- Degree in Information Systems.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing MS SQL applications.
- Possess SQL Server and SQL skills
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skill.
- Good exposure in BI tools.
An attractive remuneration package awaits those who are successful.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No : R1103690) stating your availability, current and expected salaries.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (Licence No : 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd