Responsibilities and Duties
- To analyse, design, develop, code, test and improve solutions, programs and interfaces adhering to quality and standards.
- To transform design concepts, wireframes and prototypes into responsive and user-friendly GUI, as well as integrate new software technologies to meet the business needs.
- To assist in user training and user acceptance testing, and to provide application support to business units and teams, before and after implementation.
- To assist in automation and maintenance of Azure environment.
- Perform code reviews with team members.
- Lead and mentor junior developers.
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in developing applications & interfaces in C#.NET ,ASP.NET, MVC, SQL using Visual Studio and SQL Server tools, is a must.
- Experience developing and deploying reports, dashboards, and metrics.
- Experience in React, HTML5, CSS3, Azure, Azure DevOps, Continuous Integration will be a plus.
- Experience developing and maintaining system solutions to store, organize, and access data.
- Experience in integrating interfaces with hardware and special devices such as scanners, readers, printers, etc. will be advantageous.
- A Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1+ years of recent direct experience with MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS.
- 2+ Years of C#/.net coding and development.
- Must be adaptable and comfortable with changing business requirements.
- Good verbal and written communications ability.
- Good analytical, problem solving and programming skills.
- Positive learning attitude and able to work well both independently and in a team.
Interested candidates please e-mail your detailed resume with passport size photograph to:
The Recruitment Officer
Re: Application Developer
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Shaw Services (Pte) Ltd aka Shaw Organization aka Shaw Brothers