Application Developer (AMH Swift Gateway)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 13-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Design and develop user interfaces using Java best practices.
- Adapt interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Develop product analysis tasks.
- Make complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Develop application codes and unit tests in ReactJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- At least 7 years' frontend development experience
- Messaging Interfaces - JMS, IBM-MQ (event based, message driven)
- Deep understanding of frontend development tools and technologies (e.g. NPM, Webpack, JS Unit
- Micro-services Architecture, Solutions
- Testing, GIT / GITHUB, CSS Pre- and Post-Processors, Responsive Webdesign, REST / SOFEA, ...)
- Webservices, Load Balancing technologies, SpringBoot, open Shift, Jboss, apache Mod cluster
- Dev Ops Techniques - Bit Bucket, Jenkins, GIT, Maven
- LINUX / UNIX Scripting. Redhat
- SWIFT messaging protocol and standards is a plus (FIN, FileAct, RMA, MT, BIC, LT)
- Knowledge about SWIFT products, specifically AMH and experience with configuring on the SWIFT product, workflow with AMH (STP, WB, RMA)
- A graduate degree in IT Software Engineering
- Fundamental experience in designing secure, robust and scalable frontend applications
- An excellent understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Experience in a global environment
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697