We seek to engage a project-based application architect.
You will be responsible for understanding, reviewing and identifying modules of an application architecture so as to streamline its design and develop a plan for its further development to incorporate new features & technologies to accommodate additional functionalities.
Your objectives are to
- Review current application modules to identify separate functional modules coded.
- Review how databases are designed and identify its logical structure, ensuring its efficiency, security & reliability.
- Identify modules for more in-depth review and possible areas for re-development to ensure greater modularity.
- Devise a plan for additional functional modules that need to be developed.
You must be an experienced and competent application systems architect with an intimate programming background in full stack web development in the following environment:
- PHP laravel framework on LAMP (Lunix, Apache, MS SQL, PHP) environment;
- Development of APIs and plug-ins; and security by design approach.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with typical business workflows.
- Experience in eCommerce platforms: preferably working experience with Opencart
- Familiarity with
- Learning management systems (LMS): preferably working experience with Moodle
- Survey systems
- Business Process Management (BPM) Systems
- Resource scheduling system
We seek an independent and self-motivated individual who is able to work on a project/freelance basis. Please contact us with your resume / profile.
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd