- Lead project development teams in software design, development, testing and implementation
- Work within a Global IT services firm with a strong and diverse client portfolio
Our client is a leading Fortune 500 IT services firm with a diverse portfolio of clients within the private and public sector. Their technology and extensive partner network help clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys.
As part of their impressive growth, they are looking for an Application Architect.
As an Application Architect you will be involved in the application software development process and will be responsible for:
- Creating models and prototypes and evaluating potential risks and defects.
- Analysing specifications and customising applications for specific customers
- Leading project development teams in areas of application software design, development, testing and implementation
- Working closely with systems analysts, software developers, project managers and other team members to ensure successful implementation of application software.
You have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline with at least 5 years of application development experience. You have strong verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills.
Industry certification in programming languages and application design and experience in Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) products would be an advantage
You are proficient in:
- Programming languages such as Java, .NET, scripting
- Open source libraries including Spring, Hibernate, JQuery, Angular
- Application architectures e.g. web, desktop, mobile, service/message-oriented architectures
- Software development tools and standards e.g. coding conventions, best practices, design patterns
- Software development methodologies e.g. waterfall, iterative, agile
You are experienced in:
- Full software development lifecycles (SLDC)
- Producing effort estimates based on high-level functional requirements
- Software quality assurance process; setting development guidelines and performing code/design reviews
- Producing documents relating to application architecture, design steps, integration processes and testing procedures
You possess strong analytical, critical thinking and team management skills and are able to:
- Suggest viable solutions for various systems and architectures to different types of businesses
- Ensure seamless integration of new and existing systems to eliminate potential problems and maintain data structure and integrity
- Training team in areas of programming and software development and guiding them in addressing application security concerns
- Lead teams in application troubleshooting and performance tuning
Apply for this role at: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/90044811
Snaphunt Pte Ltd