- Responsible for banking application systems enhancement and support.
- Work closely with end users to document the requirements.
- Develop technical solutions with the vendor to meet requirement specification.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Involve in system testing and bugs fixing.
- Develop data analytics and business intelligence reports.
- Degree in Information Systems.
- At least 3 years of development experience on Oracle platform.
- Technical competency in Oracle DB, PL/SQL, shell scripting, Unix and Weblogic.
- Reports development using Oracle BIP and .Net
- Ability to interact with users, document user requirement and review functional specification.
- Experience in performing unit and integration system testing.
- A good team-player with excellent analytical, communication and writing skills.
- Manage vendor delivery.
An attractive remuneration package awaits those who are successful.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No : R1103690) stating your availability, current and expected salaries.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (Licence No : 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd