Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are assisting Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to grow their business in the new norm. Talent selected will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Job Title: Application Analyst
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 2 Years Contract, subject to renewal
About the Job
- Analysis, development & implementation of change and/or run activity in accordance with the agreed digital/platform strategy, standards and governance for a business unit, project, programme, platform or feature team.
- Performing value adding governance & quality assurance to ensure customer outcome is delivered to the highest standards.
- Defining technical specifications of solutions in accordance with the agreed digital/platform strategy incorporating service fundamentals, security and system performance.
- Driving continuous improvement through technical and process innovation to optimise the way company deliver to customers, promoting ways to leverage business benefit at every opportunity.
- Provide technical solutions for deficiencies in process, application configuration and operational procedures.
- Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, Science, Engineering or related qualification.
- With at least 3 years’ experience in full cycle of Mobile and Application development.
- Proficient in the following technology:
Data & Reporting: XML, XSL, FOP, iText, Jasper Report
Database & SQL: Oracle, SQL, Postgres
Build Tools: SVN, Jenkins, GIT
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude, good verbal and written communication skills enabling effective interaction with both wider IT and Business stakeholders
- Significant knowledge of Application Support and Development processes, standards and associated techniques including continuous integration, test driven development, behaviour driven development
- Propose innovative solutions or alternative approaches to difficult issues
- Proven record in delivering technical solutions across run and/or change within the platform
- Proven knowledge of Technical platforms, software engineering practices and system management methodologies
- Familiar in JEE environment system integration (Windows/Linux)
- Good knowledge of understanding complex excel formulas
- Locals preferred (SPRs are welcome to apply).
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
- Other benefits
The key objective of this role:
To deliver an Awesome User Experience through result-oriented outcomes with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd