Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1984068
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying, troubleshooting and documenting application issues, issues resolution or escalation.
- L2 Production Support for Marketing Website, CMS, Booking and Payment Services and associated applications and interfaces.
- Support the root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Level 1 Service Desk Support, Level 3 Vendor Support, and Infrastructure Services Support team members.
- Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience working on Websites, web applications, middleware and API technologies.
- Demonstrated ability in performing a Technical Support role to effectively research and resolve multi-tiered technology problems, provide software support and testing, documentation and technical training.
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd