APD Singapore Diffusion Process Development Manager
Req. ID: 104484
Micron’s Advance Process Development Singapore (APDS) team is looking for Diffusion Process Development manager, who will be responsible for building and developing a team of high performing process and equipment development engineers to prioritize and drive diffusion equipment and process solutions for an early adoption on current and future technology nodes in Manufacturing.
- Hire, develop, mentor, and manage a team of highly capable process and equipment engineers.
- As the resident technology expert in diffusion process, create innovative process and equipment solutions to meet the needs of the technology as well as build and develop on ideas originating from Boise TD process/equipment engineering.
- Drive the team to mature equipment technologies to prove out manufacturability and quantify the gains on next generation diffusion/anneal process requirements.
- Seek out technology trends related information inside and outside Micron and help define roadmaps and strategy.
- Identify disruptive equipment and processes early on and work with manufacturing and Boise TD to identify viable path forward.
- Initiate and manage experiments on unique and non-unique equipment set for process margin and cost of ownership (CoO) improvement.
- Play an active role in keeping priorities aligned with peers in Manufacturing in Singapore and R&D peers in Boise.
- Providing regular feedback to your team members on performance, developing a career plan and mentoring the team members to support their professional development, through Micron’s performance planning and appraisal process.
- Prioritize within Singapore Diffusion Process groups and integration team on the key technology issues that need TD breakthroughs.
- Active organizer of advanced training and knowledge sharing sessions in Singapore for Mfg and TD engineering.
- Lead and initiate innovation projects through patents/technical papers. Promote growth and winning mindset across the larger organization.
- This position requires communications and collaboration with partners both locally and globally. Strict adherence to Micron Intellectual Property protection policy is a must.
- Must have minimum 5 years of technical leadership as a manager in semiconductor processes and strong organizational and technical skills with demonstrated successes in engagement with worldwide teams.
- Must be seen by current reports as an excellent mentor, team builder, motivator and technical expert with proven ability to solicit feedback, accept input, and analyze success/failure.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of 3D NAND process flow and integration. Understanding of various integration/structural impacts and constraints related to Diffusion Processes.
- Must possess a fundamental understanding of chemical reaction kinetics, fluid dynamics, physical and thermodynamic phenomena.
- Demonstrated ability to lead successful projects; demonstrated ability to form constructive relationships with partners, customers, and chemical/equipment suppliers.
- Must offer strategic thinking within the context of the APDS leadership team in topics of team engagement, group morale, conducive working atmosphere and work culture.
- Must have the ability to instill a department culture within each team member inline with the company core values.
- Must be an excellent communicator (verbal and written) and excel in communicating overall strategy in Manufacturing and TD.
- Demonstrated ability to take calculated risks challenging oneself and others to execute on new solutions.
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time and stay at Boise TD to lead teams and work on technology development.
- Candidates with RG NAND experience are preferred
Location: Micron, 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Technology Development || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-MH2 ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Engineer, Manager, Compliance, Science, Engineering, Management, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.