APAC Project Manager (EPC / Oil & Gas/ PMP)
• Responsible for the quotation, implementation and execution of large, highly complex and multi-national projects as dictated below which includes having a complete understanding of the project scope and requirements and having ownership for timely delivery, profitability and price uplift.
• To negotiates the initial scope of the project, change orders, progress payments, terms and conditions and all additions or expansions to the project with the Customer, Business Partner and Industry Sales personnel.
• To quotes and owns the Lead-Time and Comments to the Manufacturing Specs during the pursuit phase.
• Approves the lead-time commitment, especially during negotiations and any deviations to the Comments to the Manufacturing Specs and understand comments to the Commercial T&Cs, Legal T&Cs and Technical Product Spec.
• Leads tender risk review meeting and participates in joint project review/discussion with the pursuit team.
• Works together with Project Pursuit to present and promote Project Certainty to potential customers.
• Leads internal and external communication meetings to ensure alignment and leads the Customer Post Award meeting (or Pre-PO meeting) when the order is committed
• Leads the Internal Kick-off Meeting to resolve all open issues and provide clarity to the Execution Plan.
• Coordinates the Pre-Inspection meeting with the Customers Inspector and achieve clarity to the inspection requirements.
• Ensures the PO to Quote reconciliation is completed, which includes resolving all issues prior to PO Acceptance.
• Develops and owns the Project Plan that includes schedules, milestones, procurement strategy, execution strategy, financial targets, resources, communications and considerations of risks.
• Ensures alignment with the Customer on the Commitment Date and the Customer PO Dates including milestone dates for drawing and procedure submittals, drawing and procedures approvals, equipment inspection notifications, and Ready for Inspection dates.
• Effectively provides leadership for a comprehensive project team consisting of project administration, order administration, engineering and plant project personnel who are responsible for executing portions of the project. Provides input for performance evaluations and manages change orders for an improved financial performance of the project.
• Establishes and manages financial targets and metrics for the project.
• Coordinates manufacturing sites by taking into account material costs, project site location and best cost country capabilities through effective planning scheduling and management.
• Interfaces and continuously communicates with the Customer, Contractor and LBP throughout the life of the project to provide updates, milestones, and progress.
• Works with the Close Out Team to finalize completion of the project including the MRO handoff and documentation.
• Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
• Min Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years working experience particularly in project management and engineering in the EPC (Oil & Gas).
• Passionate about business growth and strong risk management/problem solving skills.
• Strong in developing/implementing efficient project management processes & continuous improvement initiative.
• PMP certification is an advantage.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cindy Char Sin Yi
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1765345
People Profilers Pte Ltd
100 Beach Road #33-06, Shaw Tower Singapore 189702
Tel: 6594 9892 Fax: 6835 7890
People Profilers Pte Ltd