APAC Market Development Manager (Chemicals/ Agri Nutrients)
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 16S8107|EA Personal Registration No: R1767825
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding on the nature and size of the market, including an understanding of customer value perceptions.
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies to grow the business in the region and exceed sales and profitability targets.
- Provides tangible market intelligence reports to support management on short and long term plans
- Provides pricing forecast input and base assumptions to Business Management and Sales for short- to medium-term price outlook which is being used as the basis for pricing guidelines
- Develop value and margin models establishing the pricing relations for the chemical/ petrochemical products
- Develops Market outlook to support sales and operations with background information on short- to medium-term industry outlook for company related products to support and improve forecasting
- Provide corporate strategy with industry index and assumption in the business plan cycle.
- Provide overview on supply / demand balance for company key markets including monitoring of competitor capacity outages
- Monitor, analyze government polices /regulations and it is effect on the business units.
- Drives the development of specific databases of BU information needs (customers, markets, competitors, products, supply-demand, trade and others)
- Coordinate with Business management on contracts formula analysis.
- Serves ad-hoc request from BU management team on market and competitive intelligence
- Supports Business Strategy with market intelligence on long term strategy review and update process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Engineeringor any equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of sales & marketing expereinces in chemical/ agrinutrients/ petrochemical or similar industry
- Strong understanding of chemical industry, customers, markets and competitors adapted to the very diverse portfolio of business units
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 16S8107
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd