APAC Business Development Manager
PURPOSE / OBJECTIVE / SCOPE
The APAC Business Development Manager would be responsible to develop the company’s business alongside with the co-founders throughout APAC region, to pitch potential clients & partners and to organize business development strategies.
- Reports to CEO
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities to achieve international sales & volume targets and partnerships in accordance with the Company’s strategic plan
- Conduct in-depth market research to qualify developing business opportunities and assesses the viability of potential future proposals, business partnerships and/or project opportunities
- Leverage industry contacts for strategic intelligence and business opportunity identification
- Identify different market segments, prospect potential accounts, acquire new accounts, convert sales
- Identify all possible business development targets, like Corporations, Banks, Airlines, Clubs, Associations, Retail Brands, Hotels & Restaurants, Shopping Malls/Pop Up events, Property Developers etc.
- Participate in strategies for business expansion
- Build and manage long-term relationships with business partners
- Work closely with Operations team to coordinate projects and accounts management
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma holder in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- 3-5 years of working experience is preferred
- Experience in "Luxury & Lifestyle" industry is advantageous
- Responsible, well-organized and attention to details
- A good team player with ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Well-organized, good presentation skills, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Proficient in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
OnTheList Ptd. Ltd.