AP Trade Regulations Coordinator
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 12-Jul-2018
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Liaise with government officials on import, export and customs-related matters.
- Facilitate the import and/or export of products in Asia Pacific and manage customs queries while utilizing preferential trade agreements.
- Lead freight forwarder/broker assessments.
- Provide and conduct trade regulation-related training to colleagues across departments and functions.
- Assess and communicate regulatory developments to business lines, and provide oversight to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Science, Business or Finance from a recognized university.
- Minimum five years of relevant working experience in engaging customs and trade officials, managing compliance assessments and utilizing preferential trade agreements will be an advantage.
- Broad knowledge of customs and trade export and import practices and procedures in the Asia Pacific region.
- Able to handle multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Able to influence cross-organizational outcomes.
- Able to provide training and coaching to others.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
ExxonMobil is the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas company. It is also one of the largest foreign manufacturing investors in Singapore, with over US$15 billion in fixed assets. Our operations have expanded from trading to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing business. ExxonMobil is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you. Why Join Us? ExxonMobil is present in over 200 countries and territories around the globe - your career at ExxonMobil could take you anywhere in the world, from Singapore, to Chad on the African continent, to Sweden in Northern Europe, to Houston in the United States - the opportunities are vast. If you have the skills, the inclination and the drive, ExxonMobil's world is open to you.