AP Executive (Up $3300 / Costing / North)
► F&B Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour (9am – 6.10pm)
► Working Location: Sembawang
- AP invoices, purchase order, credit card and overhead payment as well as staff claims. This will include reviewing purchase requisition and issuing purchase order, maintaining vendor master, review and match invoices, etc. You will need to verify staff claims, process and reconcile credit card payment.
- Performs daily Account Payable function to ensure transactions are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Process overseas and local suppliers’ payment.
- Evaluate and improve AP and GL process
- Handle intercompany transactions.
- Provides monthly AP payment forecast
- Preparation of Journal entries for accruals & other adjustment.
- Review and analyzes month end inventory variance for unusual quantities and errors
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports. Process monthly Stock take process in the system.
- Preparation of monthly and year-end Balance Sheet schedules
- Other duties include handling external audit queries
- Help out with AR duties
- Undertake ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting and Finance and have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Strong in Microsoft Excel skill
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18054
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD