Anti- Money Laundering Analyst
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Apr-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Investigate and assess alerts generated by AML systems for appropriate clearance or for further escalation
- Contribute to the ongoing fine-tuning of thresholds and parameters within the AML systems, as well as perform testing for roll-out of AML systems patches/ change requests
- Conduct in-depth analysis and investigation of patron accounts to detect patterns, trends, relationships, and other information for potential money laundering and terrorism financing risks
- Participate in the comprehensive review and update of the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing (PMLTF) Framework, Suspicious Transaction Reporting Framework, Higher Risk and Other Risk Patron programs for effectiveness, standardization, maximum information value, and robust implementation and compliance.
- Directly support and participate in all Compliance Department responsibilities, to include but not limited to governmental or regulatory filings, responding to queries from regulators, internal and external complaints and follow-up investigation.
- Manage compliance related matters separately assigned by the Chief Compliance Officer or Executive Director and to work with relevant departments with regard to various compliance issues and advise appropriate course of action and preventative or remedial measures as necessary
- Preferably a Certified Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) certification or a Diploma in AML with the International Compliance Association
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a casino, banking, law enforcement, intelligence/analysis, or regulatory environment.
- Must be well-organized, have the ability to work under tight deadlines, make decisions, work well as part of a team and independently, and take proactive actions
- Must possess excellent English communication skills, with an emphasis on exceptional writing and composition skills.
- Excellent skill in using Microsoft suite of applications