Annotation Quality Analyst - Mandarin language
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. The people here at Apple donʼt just craft products - they build the kind of wonder thatʼs revolutionized entire industries. Itʼs the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Are you interested in being part of a team that continues to innovate the way people and machines interact? The launch of Siri was a defining moment in the history of Artificial Intelligence. Siri offers a faster, easier way to get things done on your Apple devices, even before you ask. Millions of people now use Siri to send a message, play their favorite song or even take a selfie. The AI/ML Annotation team is passionate about technology with a focus on enriching the Siri customer experience. We are looking for a motivated Annotation Quality Analyst that demonstrates critical thinking, integrity and acute attention to detail. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Experience in content quality review or a similar environment
- Excellent Mandarin and Traditional Chinese reading, writing and comprehension skills, including grammar and proofreading
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English
- Excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Effective time management, including the ability to organize, prioritize and manage a heavy workload independently while achieving exceptional quality in a dynamic environment
- Ability to track, analyze and provide accurate reporting
- Data analytics experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: iOS, PC or Mac experience and Siri preferred
As part of the AI/ML Annotation team you’ll play a central role in enhancing the Siri customer experience. You’ll work in a fast paced, dynamic, technology focused environment. You’ll review the Annotation Analyst evaluations from customers who have opted-in to the grading program and provide quality feedback. You’ll use your analytical skills to track and report trends. You’ll collaborate with team members and share ideas for business improvements. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us build the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be an expert in understanding, supporting and improving the Siri experience. We are seeking applicants with fluency in Mandarin and English. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, and employee discount.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Able to work during the regular business hours of Monday - Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Positions with language skills require strong grammar and cultural awareness
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check