Angular Developer (12-months contract |$9500)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 3-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Assist with requirements gathering, analysis and development of functional and technical specifications to meet the business requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and support custom-built software application.
- Perform unit testing on software deliverables and provide the relevant assistance during product test, integration test and user acceptance test.
- Provide post-implementation support and carry out investigation and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience and must have coding experience such as Angular, React, JS, Python etc.
- Stationed on-site at the client's location for development and support with following skillsets: REST APIs, creating API centric microservices applications, working and connecting with API.
- Proficiency in one or more API M platforms (WSO2/Mulesoft /Azure/AWS API gateway/ Apigee).
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Spring boot/NodeJS/Python).
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework (HTML5/Angular/React).
- Prior work experience in developing on both mobile and web platforms.
- Knowledge in Java 8, Scala, Redis, Docker, Jenkins, Teamcity, SVN, GIT and GIT LAB.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547