Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 29-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Designing and building mobile applications for Android platform.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in android development
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar
- Experienced and senior on Android framework topic
- Experienced and senior on SDK writing
- Experienced and senior on Google Android product focus (and keep himself very close to the latest development)
- Proficient in Java for Android
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease
- Knowledgeable with Playstore's rules and guidelines for releasing an app
- Experience on Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN
- Experience with continuous integration
- Proficient with app deployment on development and production environment
- Experience with other hybrid mobile application development tools, such as ReactNative, Cordova, etc. is a plus
- Experience with integrating APIs
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697