- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Work within a Global MNC
Our client is a leading business software provider with offices across South East Asia. In less than a decade, the Company has demonstrated exponential growth and has partnered with clients to enhance their business. As a multicultural team, the Company emphasizes diversity and equal opportunity.
Working closely with the product, UI/UX and backend teams, you will design, build and extend the Company’s mobile consumer/partner application and features.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with cross geographical teams and coordinate with them to build, test and ship our features with a focus on stability and performance.
- Monitoring the performance of the live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Reviewing your code with colleagues/internal teams
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable and reliable Java code structure
- Identifying bottlenecks and debugging the android application and improving application performance
- Partnering with backend and front end developers to build new features and integrations
- You have at least 2 years of related work experience.
- You are savvy with Android infrastructure, programming languages and fundamental concepts
- You have a strong grasp of Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- You have an in-depth understanding of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, information retrieval, caching and data storage
- You have prior experience in Android programming language (Java Eclipse/ADT)
- You have prior experience in developing Kotlin or can pick it up quickly
- You have a strong foundation in MVP/OOP principles
- You are always optimising and building quality products and experiences for users
- You can work in teams, work with senior leadership and key stakeholders to ship products
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/69860761
Snaphunt Pte Ltd