ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 15-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Commission, maintain and operate process analyzers
- Provide timely status updates for all equipment at analyzer shelters/houses and execute preventive and breakdown maintenance work for all equipment
- Develop calibration and maintenance procedures and provide input for continuous improvement of process analyzers
- Maintain proper records of all jobs performed in the SAP application and participate in mechanical related projects and plant modification work
- Minimum N Level certification or equivalent with credits (C6 and above) for English, Mathematics and at least one Science subject (Physics, Chemistry, or Combined Science)
- Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply
- Relevant work experience in the petrochemical or refining industry will be an advantage
- An effective team player with good communication skills
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
ExxonMobil is the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas company. It is also one of the largest foreign manufacturing investors in Singapore, with over US$15 billion in fixed assets. Our operations have expanded from trading to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing business. ExxonMobil is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you. Why Join Us? ExxonMobil is present in over 200 countries and territories around the globe - your career at ExxonMobil could take you anywhere in the world, from Singapore, to Chad on the African continent, to Sweden in Northern Europe, to Houston in the United States - the opportunities are vast. If you have the skills, the inclination and the drive, ExxonMobil's world is open to you.