- Analytics managers spend much of their time developing and implementing comprehensive tools and strategies that allow raw data to be transformed into business insights.
- These insights are often used for decision making and strategic planning across high levels of the business.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Co-lead in end-to-end process of identification, collection, integration, usage and leading in the discovery processes with stakeholders to make available data visualization
- Provide required analytics and visualization to support strategic decision-making.
- Support identified stakeholders in analysis and establishing insights
- Be involved in discussions on overall strategy, scorecards and KPIs.
- Proactively engage and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Strong programming skills with querying languages: SQL
- Experience with Python
- Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau
- Thrive in problem solving, learning and applying new knowledge.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for an initial discussion
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: PHAM PHAN KIM CHI
EA Personnel Reg No: R2091667
JobStudio Pte Ltd