Analytical Support Officer (1 YEAR contract/ Pharmaceutical/ Pioneer)
- Lead or participate in laboratory equipment and computer software validation in accordance to site procedures and regulatory requirements, inclusive of writing, reviewing and approval of validation related documentations.
- Ensure that analytical equipment is maintained and calibrated accurately and timely in accordance to site procedures, corporate guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and support computer systems and laboratory equipment according to site change control and access control procedures.
- Lead and/or participate in investigations arising from laboratory equipment/incidents and propose effective CAPA to minimize recurrence.
- At least a bachelor degree with > 3 years’ experience in a position with analytical science application. Previous working experience in Chemical or Pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage
- An inquisitive individual who will love exploring into how an equipment or software functions
- A dynamic & creative team-player with good interpersonal skill.
- Good organisational, planning and communication skills, and demonstrate an ability to write a good experimental protocol/report.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16245.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD