Analytical Support Officer (1 year contract) (Pharma MNC) / WEST
- Lead or participate in laboratory equipment and computer software validation in accordance to site procedures and regulatory requirements, inclusive of writing, reviewing and approval of validation related documentations
- Ensure that analytical equipment are maintained and calibrated accurately and timely in accordance to site procedures, corporate guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and support computer systems and laboratory equipment according to site change control and access control procedures.
- Lead and/or participate in investigations arising from laboratory equipment/incidents and propose effective CAPA to minimize recurrence.
- Degree in Science with experience in the field of Chemical, Pharma or Manufacturing industry
Or Science diploma holder with extensive (>5 Years) experience in the field of Chemical, Pharma or Manufacturing industry
- Good knowledge of GMP and laboratory equipment/validation
- Good knowledge of quality, laboratory techniques and laboratory compliance
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Candidates with no prior experience will be considered
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15454
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD