Analytical Chemist (Pharmaceutical/ Tuas/ 1-year contract)
- Supervise, develop, and motivate laboratory analyst to help realize their maximum potential so as to contribute towards achieving the objectives of the department. Provide technical training on laboratory instrumentation to laboratory analysts.
- Ensure that all data supporting the resolution of process and method issues have sufficient accuracy to allow for the correct actions to be taken to address the issue.
- Contribute to the formulation and development of the plans for the implementation of new testing technologies and methods.
- Ensure a safe working environment for the laboratory through participating or issuing safety risk assessment for product specific methods, or techniques or material and performing 6S inspection.
- Assist Laboratory Operation Manager in supporting laboratory budget management and Analytical Laboratory resource planning.
- Involve in the approving change that may have an impact on product quality, validation and/or cGMP compliance. This may require assessment of testing requirement, co-ordinate testing of samples and comment on change documentation and ensure closure of change. Upon completion, review and ensure closure of changes.
- Draft, compile, review and update appropriate laboratory documents such as testing protocol, procedures and guidelines relating to GMP and operational framework of the laboratory.
- Lead or participate in investigation arising from laboratory investigation, incidents and accurately assess the impact of the failure so as to make appropriate recommendations remedial actions for follow-up.
- At least a degree in chemistry.
- At least 1-4 years’ experience in an analytical environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- GMP and GLP knowledge
- Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation (ie HPLC, GC)
- LIMS and corporate ERP system knowledge
- Regulatory requirements for method validation.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com , job code: 16320.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD