Analytical Chemist (1 year contract) (Pharma MNC) / WEST
- Assist the Laboratory Operations Manager to manage the infrastructure and support aspects of the Laboratory to ensure that the systems in place are compliant with defined quality requirements.
- To ensure that all value stream specific process raw materials, non-routine samples, envops, intermediates and final products are properly analysed and the results recorded in full compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and regulatory requirements that meet the defined quality standards.
- To ensure that all investigational samples or evaluation samples are analysed and results recorded in full compliance with current Good Manufacturing
- Practice (cGMP) and regulatory requirements that meet the defined quality standards.
- To ensure all new methods and specifications introduced as part of new product introduction or product lifecycle are validated or verified in compliance with defined quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- At least 1-4 years experience in an analytical environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical
- GMP and GLP knowledge
- Understanding product specification and method of analysis
- Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation
- Candidates with no prior experience will be considered
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15454
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD