Analyst Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #DataAnalytics #Business #Marketing
This role is housed under the Marketing Division; which primarily takes care of all facets within AIA's marketing and communications.
As an analyst, you will support the business by completing post campaign analysis to identify effective campaigns and analysing sales data to identify gaps in the sales process and suggest process improvements that will drive sales.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Analyse sales data to identify gaps in the sales process and profile of good sales people.
- Post campaign analysis to identify campaign effectiveness.
- Create process documents.
- Support in management decks.
- Education Qualification Required: Degree
- Ideal candidates would be majors in Marketing or Business Studies with a strong understanding of numbers.
- A strong affinity towards numbers and interpreting what they mean.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd