Analyst, Service Delivery with Frieght Management Experience
Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Aug-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate/communicate with internal/external customers (clients/DC/Global partners/ AM) on inbound, outbound, escalation, resolutions, operational activities, reports deliverable and data inputs.
- Provides up-to-date statuses to the clients and share with the client on challenges faced for the shipments as well as to provide alternative solutions for shipments to be delivered on time at destinations as the team acts as control tower for shipment within APAC regions.
- Collaborate with Planner Procurement team and Production team on raw-material inventory review & replenishment activities.
- Trigger & participate in Project Improvement (BPI) till implementation.
- Demonstrate good and positive attitude towards each team member with good practices of flexibility. Provide guideline, mentoring & solutions to the team members.
- Build up Back-up plan within the team to ensure business continuity within the team or extended team within the same sections
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 3-8 years of import/export experience or related role.
- Experience in working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of LEAN and Six Sigma process improvement tools preferred.
- Excellent problem resolution skills including influencing and negotiating skills.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Knowledge on using Microsoft Office products.
- Able to work off-hours to facilitate global engagement.
Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd