Analyst / Senior Analyst - Call Centre Support Operations
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 28-Aug-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Develop new reports and processes, identifies opportunities to streamline processes; use advance spreadsheet and database skills; provide recommendations on ways to make the call center more efficient.
- Responsible for all call center IB reports including ad-hoc requests, productivity and making recommendations to Operation based on real-time staffing needs; analyze support metrics and identify trends.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyses, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering
- Minimum 2+ years relevant work experience in an analytics related role.
- Strong foundation in data query/manipulation using SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools like Spotfire will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to analyze numbers, trends and data to derive conclusions
- Effective oral and written communication to present analytics findings
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever changing environment working under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and resourceful and able to multi-task.
- Result oriented: Ability to achieve targets within given time.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd