Analyst Relations Specialist
We are looking for a meticulous and analytical individua to join an established financial institution in evaluating and analyzing their corporate performance.
- Support business partners in defining their digital roadmap/strategy
- Support business in providing cost effective/practical solutions that meet their digital strategies
- Conduct industry review of digital banking/mobility and related trends and provide advice/insights to Business
- To be able to effectively and efficiently engage business to capture/discuss requirement
- To be able to elicit requirements from business to ensure completeness and no ambiguity
- Ensure harmony and compatibility of proposed solution
- Play a consultant role to business to come out with multiple options for solutions and initiatives
- Play a consultant role to business to think out of the box to find new solutions to old problems
- Coordinate internal/business review and get business signoff for the project cost, plan and various specifications.
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- To engage and assist business managers and end users to articulate requirements
- Elicit requirements, prioritise and analyse requests, design business processes, workflows and user interfaces, review of functional specifications
- Prepare / review test scenarios and test cases, support test utility team and other related activities to ensure business needs are met
- Ensure gaps in deliverables are identified early and addressed effectively
- Provide thought leadership within own area of responsibility
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required
- Good oral and written communication skills, including documentation and presentation skills
- Comfortable communicating across business divisions
- Strong team player with the ability to take ownership and deliver independently
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and/or multiple projects
- Stronginterpersonal skills required to liaise with other subject matter experts toproblem solving issues or generating ideas
- Experience andability to work in a culturally diverse and geographically distributed team
- Experience in negotiation and conflict resolution
- Possess initiative, drive and excellent attention to detail
Our Organisation is one of the Market Leaders in offering solutions in our industry. We provide a wide spectrum of services around the region as well as worldwide. As our Organisation is actively expanding, we are looking for motivated and driven individuals to join our family.
Our core values are the guiding principles of everything we do and they have helped to establish the unwavering trust our clients have in our Organisation. The team is committed to adapt to changes in order to meet the evolving standards of excellence. We strongly believe in a dynamic and flat hierarchy environment as this aids individuals to thrive and learn effectively and efficiently with proper mentoring and guidance.