Analyst Programmer (Tai Seng / 5 days week)
Our client is a local public listed company. They are a leading supplier of printing and packaging, turnkey software manufacturing, value chain management services, 3rd party logistics, reverse logistics & distribution to multinational clients worldwide. Due to their expansion, they are currently looking for an ANALYST PROGRAMMER
Salary offered: up to $3800 Basic
Work location: Tai Seng (Near Tai Seng MRT)
Work days: 5 day week
Employment terms: Permanent with attractive benefits and good bonuses
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Provides operational helpdesk support to users.
- Supports, determines and resolve application issues.
- Performs general user administration in software systems.
- Translates business requirements into functional specifications to be conveyed to in-house development team/ vendors to develop proposed solutions/ enhancements.
- Performs development, coding and modifications to application modules according to System Design Specification.
- Formulates and executes unit and integrate test plan. Provides support for testing with internal and/ or external customers.
- Prepare instructional manual for software systems and/ or configuration guides for system deployments
- Degree in Computer Science or related subjects
- Minimum 2 years' of experience in
- SQL queries, scripts and strong concept of DB data structures and data modelling across various database platforms such as MSSQL, MySQL, or Oracle.
- C, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Teamwork, General Consulting Skills, Software Architecture
- 2-3 years' hands-on experience in applications support role in Logistics and/ or manufacturing environment would be a plus.
- Familiarity with .Net framework, JQuery, Java, or J2EE will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and UML diagram will be advantageous
- A fast learner with good communication skills and able to work independently
- Strong in problem-solving, analysis, business process flow mapping and presentation skills
- Able to start in short notice (1 month or less)
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Current salary & Expected salary
2) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-307C,
Jurong Gateway Road
Registration No: R1103478, EA Licence No.: 05C5278
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services