Analyst Programmer (C#.Net) - Contract | Financial Services
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 20-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Involved in the complete software development life cycle including analysis, design, coding, testing and debugging applications.
- Ensure that the code design abides to the system design rules and database best practices are followed for optimization of performance.
- Liaise with team to gather feedback on database design and provide remedy.
- Create and document unit test and assist QA team and users to finish QAT and UAT.
- Participate in supporting, troubleshooting and resolve issues for existing production systems.
- Document system design and technical specifications.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in C# & web development using .NET MVC and Entity Framework.
- Proficiency in SQL including T-SQL Stored Procedures, SSIS & SSRS (preferably MS SQL).
- Experienced with Web API (SOAP, REST) frameworks and development.
- Experienced with .Net framework 3.5 or 4.0, AJAX, XML, Web Services, WCF or WWF, IIS.
- Experienced in Responsive Framework like Bootstrap.
- Knowledge in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design using UML.
- A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1434374
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374