Analyst Programmer - 12 months contract
This is regarding an opening for Analyst Programmer for one of our clients for a 12 months and extendable contract
Please refer to the job details below:
- Perform requirement analysis and impact assessment to systems.
- Develop and enhance programs for retail banking deposit applications, aligning with good programming practice.
- Implement solutions that align with the organization's business objectives.
- Conduct and support thorough testing of related applications.
- Work with IT partners from interfacing systems for system integration and data conversion activities.
- Prepare and coordinate with related teams for production preparation and implementation.
- Provide post implementation support
- Work effectively with IT and business partners in various stages of system development life cycle
- Knowledge of Silverlake applications, especially in Demand Deposits and Time Deposits
- Work experience in RPG & CLP on AS400
- Proficient in Aldon change management tool
- Familiar with Connect:Direct file transfer and Control-M job scheduling
- Can work independently
- Good programming skills
- Clear communication & concise documentation skills
- Knowledge of retail banking products
- Knowledge of banking operations
- Proficient in RPG and CLP programming on AS400
- Familiar with Aldon change management tool
If you would be interested, please share your updated cv with the below details to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] :
Total years of work experience :
Relevant Experience :
ITCAN Pte Ltd