Analyst (Operational Evaluation & Analysis)
At Marina Bay Sands, the Operational Evaluation & Analysis (OE&A) team is entrusted with the responsibilities to work collaboratively with all operational units of the integrated resort and support them in continuously striving for operational excellence in Service quality and Productivity. This is achieved through a razor-sharp focus creating baseline measurements, service innovation, and data analytics, incubating Innovative Technology while engaging all relevant stakeholders – Hotel, Conventions, Museum, F&B, and Retail etc.
We are seeking an individual with exceptional data manipulation skills, an analytical mindset and strong appreciation for delivering business results. Experience in evaluating business processes and uncovering areas for improvement is highly desired. Strong communication and collaboration skills will be an asset.
- Provide insightful analysis from operational data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Create performance management dashboards/visualizations and provide regular analysis on operational performance - productivity, service quality, Net Promoter score & voice of customer
- Ownership and strategic improvements of data collection and analysis - ensuring reliability and accuracy of key performance metrics
- Actively participate in collaborative projects focused on achieving a high level of productivity and excellent customer satisfaction at scale
- Provide support from time to time on systems managed by OE&A such as Kronos (labour management) and Qualtrics (voice of customer)
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Computer Science, Hospitality or similar with 2 or more years of analyzing business data, and management reporting
- Proficiency in MS Excel (advanced) with working knowledge of SQL
- Hands on experience of data analysis using tools such as Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI, etc. will be advantageous. Knowledge of statistical analysis tools like R or Python is an asset
- Prior experience showing strong stakeholder engagement and vendor management skills is a plus
- Must share our Company values of Passion, Creativity, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd