Analyst, Marketing Technology
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 21-Nov-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Contribute to the Marketing Technology department in its goal to maximize gaming profit revenue by performing the following:
- Plan and deliver applications and solutions to drive growth, automation and enhanced user experience for various marketing, sales and operation touchpoints.
- Perform user requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and modifications to contribute to the successful deployment of new applications or enhancements.
- Develop applications and solutions by analyzing information; conferring with users; studying system flows, data usage and work processes.
- Maintain and support delivered and existing applications and solutions that are customized for specific business initiatives and departmental use.
- Perform SIT and UAT.
- Provide application support to users such as troubleshooting and performing fixes.
- Respond to other related daily operational enquries from various departments.
- Work closely with other developers, solution architects, business and systems analysts as well as various other personnels from IT departments.
- Constantly provide ideas, recommends useful tools and implement solutions for continuous improvements and increased efficiencies.
- Other duties as directed by management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or other related fields.
- Preferably 3 years of experience in .NET web application development.
- Proficiency in complex SQL queries is required.
- Experience with databases, MS SQL Server preferred.
- Knowledge in REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience in using Visual Studio and TFS.
- SSIS experience is a plus.
- iOS development (Swift) experience will be highly desirable.
- Applies good and structured practices from development to production.
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with business users in non-technical terms.
- High degree of responsiveness to enquiries.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Work well in a collaborative environment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while working working under pressure with changing deadlines and priorities.