Analyst, IT (SAP)
Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-May-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling external (customers, vendors) and internal risk assessments and delivering remediation recommendations as a result of those assessments
- Leading the development of information security policies, standards and procedures, working across the organization to understand security needs
- Analyzing and implementing organisation’s information security policies and procedures.
- Researching and documenting multiple information security related topics.
- Contributing to the Group-wide ISO 27001 based Information Security Management System (ISMS) mission. And Supporting the external IT audits and IT certification projects.
- Supporting cloud solution risk assessments and the ISMS application management.
- Assessing technical and functional aspects of the IT control environment and supporting Group-wide synergy initiatives with our Business Units.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's in Information Security or equivalent.
- At least 5 to 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Strong interest in Controls, Governance, Security, Business Continuity and IT Management.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to partner with teams across departments, businesses and territories.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Strong analytical and methodological skills, an energetic practical approach, a strong work ethic and an intellectual curiosity.
- Having quality assurance or audit experience is a plus
Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd