Analyst, IT ( 1 year contract )
The IT Analyst, reporting to the Senior IT Analyst (IT Applications & Development), is responsible for software development with the use of Microsoft Technologies, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET. This role will involve software development, implementation and application support of information Systems and data preparation. He/She will prepare user test plan documents, user/administration technical guides, conduct system/integration tests, and perform software application training. The IT Analyst would be responsible to maintain good coding practise and methodology.
- Work closely with Senior IT Analyst on Software projects
- Develop and maintain software codes using in-house standard framework based no .NET technologies using ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#
- Ensure all tasks are logged and updated for tracking.
- Prepare user acceptance tests based on requirements and conduct unit/integration tests;
- Prepare administration technical guides and software user guides;
- Prepare and conduct software application training;
- Handle technical support issues relating to software applications;
- Manage change requests, trouble-shooting and provide quick and efficient solutions;
- Provide application support to end-users;
- Perform related duties as and when assigned.
JOB HOLDER’S COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, IIS 6/7 development experience; completed at least 2 full SDLCs;
- Competent in software development/programming skills:
- Software architecture (Multi-tier)
- Object Oriented programming
- Good experience and knowledge in Structured Query Language.
- Must have strong working experience in web development (ASP.NET)
- Familiar with project management life cycle; proven track record of software development in RDBMS projects.
- Good knowledge of logistics or supply chain business processes is advantage.
- Able to work well in a team of developers and have good analytical skills; flexible and adaptable to technology changes.
- A team player and is result oriented
- Strong written and communication skills
Williams-Sonoma Singapore Pte Ltd