Analyst, Database Marketing
Contribute to the Database Marketing in its goal to maximize campaign efficiency and profit revenue by performing the following:
• Extract and link data from various database to compile the campaign offer list based on target criteria
• Manage campaign communication process and ensure the communication fulfills the compliance requirement
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of key Database System (SAS) and process flow automation
• Ensure proper tracking of each campaign and offer is established with operational department
• Analyze campaign response and performance to give recommendations on how to optimize the marketing efforts
• Perform advanced analytics with machine learning tools to deep dive patron behavior and build statistical model for patron segmentation, behavior forecast, etc.
• Maintain weekly KPIs on marketing performance and prioritize opportunities for specific campaigns
• Work with Direct Marketing and Loyalty Marketing teams to provide data information support for driving CRM activity
• Other duties as directed by management
• University Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or other related fields
• 2-4 years of database marketing and analysis experience in the hospitality and or gaming industry preferred
• Hands-on practice in SAS automation, SQL language, Advanced Excel and Relational Database knowledge is essential.
• Extensive knowledge of customer service and relationship marketing, database, entertainment, analysis, and target customer marketing
• Working knowledge of SMS Online Broadcasting, Dashboard Tools and Analytical experience preferred