Analyst, Casino Training
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 2-Mar-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Perform analytics on data and reports in relation to Casino Training providing insights to management
- Design training needs analysis to improve operational accuracy, efficiency and service standards
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Director of VIP Gaming & Director of Mass Table Games (or any appointed supervisor).
- Co-ordinate with the Casino Managers and HR in relation to internal disciplinary process.
- Co-ordinate with Logistics and Supplies in relation to Table Games maintenance operations.
- Be responsible for functions within the Department, make discretionary decisions and interface with all appropriate Departments on the property.
- Translations of game manuals.
- Translation of slot games.
- Prepare purchase order and lease for gaming equipment and supplies. Liaise with vendors and Legal Department to monitor lease and maintenance agreements.
- Communicate all changes in Department procedures and Company policies to the Team Members.
- Liaise with Property Department, Human Resources, Security, Finance and all other department concerned to maintain and promote efficiency in day-to-day operations.
- Correlate and distribute incoming / outgoing mail, gather reference materials and assist in preparation of supportive documents. Answer correspondence and compose memoranda and letters.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials.
- Taking Gaming Operations Minutes to be held on weekly basis.
- Co-ordinate and make customer (internal & external) reservations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High School Degree, College education preferred.
- Minimum one year of computer experience, including use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd